The Wendover Pre-School is the longest established pre-school in Wendover, 1969 - Present.
Wendover Preschool is graded OUTSTANDING at meeting the needs of all children who attend. (Ofsted 2014).
Are you looking for a family focused, child centred Pre-school that offers opportunities for children to prepare for the school years ahead?
When you take the big step of sending your little ones to Pre-school we understand that is an emotional time for everybody. At Wendover Pre-school the wellbeing of the whole family is important to us. We work closely with parents and carers to offer a warm and loving environment and to form secure relationships that will enable children to grow and flourish.
As a nurturing and caring Early Years setting, which is run by a fully qualified, passionate and enthusiastic team, we aim for all children to feel valued, respected and cherished. We are devoted to giving our children every opportunity to develop a love of learning and the life skills necessary to grow spiritually and morally.
- Our sessions run from 9am – 12 pm, term time only for 38 weeks of the year and our high staff to children ratio enables us to offer that home from home atmosphere in which children flourish.
- We are able to offer funded sessions for children who are 3, in the term following their 3rd birthday. We also have some places available for children that qualify for 2 year old funding. For more information please see Hours & Fees.
- We accept payment by Childcare Vouchers.
- We offer free flow sessions with open access to a covered outside area.
- We have an open admissions policy and welcome all families regardless of gender, culture, religion and needs.
If you would like to put your Child on our waiting list please fill in our 'request for a place' form and return it to our administrator.